Panacéia dos Amigos

segunda-feira

In my life - The Beatles..

Dedico este post especialmente à minha amada esposa. There are places I remember all my life,/Though some have changed,
Some forever, not for better,/Some have gone and some remain.
All these places had their moments/With lovers and friends I still can recall. Some are dead and some are living./In my life I've loved them all.
But of all these friends and lovers,/There is no one compares with you,
And these memories lose their meaning/When I think of love as something new.
Though I know I'll never lose affection/For people and things that went before,
I know I'll often stop and think about them,/In my life I'll love you more.
Though I know I'll never lose affection/For people and things that went before,
I know I'll often stop and think about them,/In my life I'll love you more.
In my life I'll love you more

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário