Panacéia dos Amigos

terça-feira

ALL HEAVEN'LL WELCOME

Arte por René Magritte

 


It´s a darkday for you, a kind of vicious mind
Lots and lots of mistakes of our unknown friends
Small pieces of tears so for long time
It´s so hard when nobody´s trying help to understand

All the time we´ll can sing for a lonely soul
Your life is pain, but you´re not alone
If you listen me now, let me say and you´ll know
All pain will are fade away, will gone

There´s a stone toward the space between you and me
Let´s come a stream of time quickly to a gorgeous win
A flower can grow out of a stone, you don't see?
It may be that all your sadness changes like in a dream..


Sing with me, sing with me tonight
We´ll always to be one
Sing with me, sing with me for a long time
Today  will come , only today and, anyway, all heaven'll welcome


OTO SALES

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário